Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

display & screen res problems

• Please log in to reply

Russell CCM

Russell CCM

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi There,

I don't ready know what the problem is but my screen resolution is set to the lowest and I can't change it, no matter what I do even in safe mode, it still stays the same! Can anyone help?
I have done so screen shots to show you what I mean. Also having other problems - not sure if they are related??? Someone - please help!!
Russ.

I have run Regcure and AGV anti-spyware 7.5.

I simply am lost, ive been trying to fix the prob every night for a week and Im not getting anyway! Any help want be so brilliant!!

Essexboy has helped so much with other probs and a want to say a huge thankyou to him!! I simply don't understand computers as much as you guys!!

Russ

Attached Thumbnails

• poor_screen_res_1.JPG
  • 2_probs.JPG
  • 1_more_prob.JPG

Advertisements

snooker

snooker

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
you need to install your graphic driver

nic777

nic777

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
ok good you made new post russel, what i want you to do is open this link and accept the agreement then click ok and run the driver it will be a wizard and guides you link below...may need to copy and paste it in url bar, report back with what happens
http://www.nvidia.co...69.21_whql.html