Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Unknown Pop ups and trojans

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Sol_Tekkaman

Sol_Tekkaman

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
This has been happening for the last couple of days it seems like everytime I open up my Internet explore i keep getting unknown windows opening up I have pop ups blocked and yet they keep appearing not to mention i keep doing virus scans and tells me that i have about 5-6 trojans on my computer so when i go to remove them there not there but they keep appearing in my system32 file not to mention my cpu is always at 100 when i have internet explore open and i have no idea why can someone please help me please and thank you

Edited by Sol_Tekkaman, 16 April 2008 - 06:11 AM.

Advertisements

andrewuk

andrewuk

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 5,297 posts
multipost.

i am now helping you here

for future reference (but not this time), if you have been waiting 3 days, then post in The Waiting Room

andrewuk