Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Intel Active Monitor download & crash

• Please log in to reply

borealdreams

borealdreams

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I found this site by searching the web and found the exact same problem on here ....

http://www.geekstogo...amp;pid=1024539

is there any way to fix this problem or am I screwed, having found Intel's Active Monitor & downloaded it into my desktop computer as my laptop is suffering repeated crashes from heat induced problems & I didn't want it to happen to my main computer.

Any help or advice is appreciated...

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Can you boot to Safe Mode and uninstall Intel Active Monitor from there?

borealdreams

borealdreams

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hard shutdowns & turning it on again repeatedly did not fix. Depowering (unplugging) computer for 12+ hours then turning it on again did 'fix" it the problem. so just depower computer for multiple hours (maybe that clears cache memory or somethign like that) i don't know but it works now.