Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firewall for your website? Is this legit?!? Check it out

• Please log in to reply

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
This is suppose to prevent web attacks...

http://firewallscript.com/

What do you guys think?

Edited by CamTheMan, 17 April 2008 - 10:45 PM.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Given that it's not a live product yet and the FAQs are questions on a forum that were just posted on April 15, with no members responding yet, I'd say it's absolutely impossible to make any determination of the worthiness of the product.

As the software has not been officially released yet, we don't have any testimonials for you just yet. If you use FWS and would like to write a testimonial and have it appear here, please PM myself on the forums.

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Given that it's not a live product yet and the FAQs are questions on a forum that were just posted on April 15, with no members responding yet, I'd say it's absolutely impossible to make any determination of the worthiness of the product.

As the software has not been officially released yet, we don't have any testimonials for you just yet. If you use FWS and would like to write a testimonial and have it appear here, please PM myself on the forums.

I agree. But it does seem cool though if it does actually get its money worth.