Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Folder Pictures appear in other folders bug...

• Please log in to reply

geekako

geekako

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Does any boy have the same problem as me? searched the forum and can't seem to find it. if the same problem exist, please forward me to that topic... thanks...

This is just a minor problem but it is kind of annoying sometimes. When i choose a folder picture for a certain folder, for example, videos... sorted by different tv shows, i pick a picture inside that folder so i can visually see what folder it is. here's an screenshot.

choose.jpg

videos.jpg

but the problem is it also appears in other folders like this...

other.jpg

what can i do to fix this bug? any help would be appreciated. thanks y'all.

Advertisements

lem.rar

lem.rar

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Does any boy have the same problem as me? searched the forum and can't seem to find it. if the same problem exist, please forward me to that topic... thanks...

This is just a minor problem but it is kind of annoying sometimes. When i choose a folder picture for a certain folder, for example, videos... sorted by different tv shows, i pick a picture inside that folder so i can visually see what folder it is. here's an screenshot.

choose.jpg

videos.jpg

but the problem is it also appears in other folders like this...

other.jpg

what can i do to fix this bug? any help would be appreciated. thanks y'all.

What specific version of Vista are you using? This could be just a bug (my guess).

Another guess would be, you selected to apply the picture to sub-directories.

geekako

geekako

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
im using vista ultimate 32-bit. i didnt select to apply it to the subdirectories... i dont even know how to do that. besides, my videos folders are in a completely different drive from the other. any ideas? thanks for the reply.

lem.rar

lem.rar

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

im using vista ultimate 32-bit. i didnt select to apply it to the subdirectories... i dont even know how to do that. besides, my videos folders are in a completely different drive from the other. any ideas? thanks for the reply.

Are you using SP1 at all?

geekako

geekako

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
no. no SP1. but my automatic updates are on. but i never upgraded to SP1.

lem.rar

lem.rar

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

no. no SP1. but my automatic updates are on. but i never upgraded to SP1.

Try upgrading to SP1 and see if it will fix your problems.