Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with AVG deleted infected system files [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dtakehana

dtakehana

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi, I am having an issue with my laptop after I ran the AVG antivirus last night. Apparently there were some files infected with the virus Trojan horse PSW.OnlineGames.AZ, and some system files were infected with it, and the antivirus program had to delete them. Then when I was trying to explore any of the drivers in my computer (C:, D: or the external hard drivers) I get this message from Windows asking me to choose a program from the list in order to view the files. There are no suitable program I can choose from anyway. And this is not the normal WIndows procedure when you simply double click the driversī icon to view its contents is it?? lookaround.gif
I have included a screen shot of the situation, a report with the antivirus results and a hijackthis log (in case you need it?)
Our colleagues at the Operational systems forum suggested me to ask some malvare expert in this forum to advise me on how to restore the infected files without deleting them. I have them all in the AVGīs virus vault.
Thank you very much for your attention and help!
Much appreciated smile.gif

Attached Files

Advertisements

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Hello dtakehana :)

My name is Tal, and I will be assisting you in the process of removing malware from your computer. I am going through your logs now, and I'll be back soon with instructions on how to proceed.

As I'm still in training, my replies to you have to be approved before posting, so please excuse delays between replies.

Tal.

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi Tal thanks a lot for your help!
Much appreciated.
Will be looking forward to hearing from you again.
All the best
Diana

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Hello dtakehana,

Before we proceed to clean your computer from malware, let's go over some points that will help both me and you, and prevent causing damage to your computer:
  • Please don't be afraid to ask questions! :) No question is considered dumb here. It's better to be safe than sorry!
  • Please follow the steps exactly in the same order posted. If you can't perform a certain step, or you're unsure on what to do, please stop and let me know.
  • NEVER fix anything in HijackThis or other programs on your own! This can be very dangerous and cause harm to your system. If you witness a certain entry or program you're unsure about, please don't hesitate to ask! :)

Step1 : Correcting entries with HijackThis

Please re-open HijackThis and click Scan. Put a check next to the following entries presented in the window: (Do NOT click Fix yet!)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {6F45AEA2-9C81-4832-8390-7134102B8DE5} - C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio Desktop\bin\WeatherStudio Desktop.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FFDD804F-A7F8-4395-93D2-66A85DA2BDAB} - C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio348\bin\WeatherStudio348.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: WeatherStudio Toolbar - {15757333-2BCA-4B77-A807-D0955132F812} - C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio348\bin\WeatherStudio348.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [kava] C:\WINDOWS\system32\kavo.exe

Now, close all other windows but HijackThis, including Explorer windows (folders) and this window, and click Fix. Note: It is vital you close all other windows, otherwise the fix will not succeed.

Step2 : Deleting files in Safe Mode

First, let's make Windows show hidden files and folders. Hidden files and folders are usually systems files and they are hidden to prevent users from accidentally deleting them. However, malware often uses hidden files and folders to prevent its deletion.
  • Click Start.
  • Open My Computer.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View Tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.
  • Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Click OK.

Please save the following instructions in a notepad file on your desktop as you will not be able to access this website during this stage of the fix.

Restart your computer and as soon as it start booting up, continuously press F8. A menu will show up. Choose Safe Mode using the enter keys and press enter. Note that Safe Mode might take some time to load, so please be patient.

After the computer has entered Safe Mode, navigate to the following folders, and delete the following files marked in bold:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\kavo.exe

Delete the following folders marked in bold:

C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio Desktop\

Restart your computer. It will reboot back automatically into Normal Mode.

Step3 : Running ComboFix

Please download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**
  • Please, never rename Combofix unless instructed.
  • Close any open browsers.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

-----------------------------------------------------------

• Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
    • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

• WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
    • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    • If there is no internet connection after running Combofix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.

• Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review.
**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

In your next reply, please include a new HijackThis log and the Combofix log.

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi Landlord!

Well first off thanks a lot for your help! I followed your instructions until the step where i have to browse the \kavo.exe and the \weatherstudio desktop from the C: directory. As you know, I cannot access any of my drivers, so I canīt erase them files. I have performed a search and the kavo.exe havenīt been found among the C:\windows\system32 files anyway. I suppose it was already deleted by hijackthis??
Please let me know what to do next.
Thanks a lot!

Diana

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Hi Diana,

Sorry about that :) Let's try a different approach to deleting these files.

Step1 : Deleting with with OTMI

Please download the OTMoveIt2 by OldTimer. Please note: If you already have OTMoveIt on your system, please replace it with this newer version.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

C:\WINDOWS\system32\kavo.exe
    C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio Desktop\
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to be Moved" window (under the light blue bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • A log of files and folders moved will be created in the c:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date and Time (mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log). Please open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt2
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Step2 : Running ComboFix

Please download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**
  • Please, never rename Combofix unless instructed.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

• Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
    • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

• WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
    • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    • If there is no internet connection after running Combofix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.

• Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review.
**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

In your next reply, please include:
  • OTMoveIt2 log;
  • ComboFix log;
  • New HijackThis log.

Regards

Tal

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi Landlord! Itīs ok :)
Sorry I am scanning the pc right now as it was being much slower than the normal just to see what was going on - to my surprise there are 58 threats found so far as I type this, the virus are the same trojan horse we were dealing with and a worm/autorun, with a detail, the kavo.exe file we fixed with the hijackthis appears now as kavo0.dll and kavo1.dll. What should I do when the scan is finished? Please let me know.
Thanks a lot again!
D

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi Tal,
Here are the fresh logs you asked me.
Hope they will help!
Many thanks

D

Attached Files

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hey there Tal!!
It seems my problem is solved after the fix!! Thank you so much!! :-) Now I can access the drives like usual. Now is there anything that should I do next?
D

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Hi there dtakehana,

Let's do one more scan to make sure...

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply. Note: It's likely that the two logs won't fit into one post. If so, please post extra.txt in a separate post.

Advertisements

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi Tal!
Btw, just to let you know in case you wonder about the results: I have a problem now with my 350Gb Harddrive, it was making some weird noises, now it isnīt working at at all, though it is recognised by the pc. It says that the drive isnīt formatted, and if I want to format it.
Here īs the logs:

MAIN.TXT :

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Midori on 2008-04-24 13:51:05
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------

Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point.

-- Last 5 Restore Point(s) --
5: 2008-04-24 16:51:10 UTC - RP259 - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point
4: 2008-04-24 15:38:52 UTC - RP258 - Installed PTDD Partition Table Doctor 3.5 Demo
3: 2008-04-24 02:50:11 UTC - RP257 - System Checkpoint
2: 2008-04-22 14:33:25 UTC - RP256 - Installed Memeo AutoBackup
1: 2008-04-21 23:44:51 UTC - RP255 - ComboFix created restore point

Backed up registry hives.
Performed disk cleanup.

Total Physical Memory: 447 MiB (512 MiB recommended).

-- HijackThis (run as Midori.exe) ----------------------------------------------

Unable to find log (file not found); running clone.
-- HijackThis Clone ------------------------------------------------------------

Emulating logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2008-04-24 13:52:35
Platform: Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer (7.00.6000.16640)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Acer\eManager\anbmServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Monitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Keyhook.exe
C:\Program Files\Arcade\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sistray.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Tanagra\Memeo\MemeoBackup.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Desktop\dss.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.myspace.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LaunchApp] Alaunch
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiSPower] Rundll32.exe SiSPower.dll,ModeAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiS Windows KeyHook] C:\WINDOWS\system32\keyhook.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Arcade\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eRecoveryService] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Monitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CreativeTaskScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTSched.exe" /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Memeo Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Utility Tray.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\sistray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xportar para o Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Pesquisar - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwprovau.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: https://www.photobucket.com (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {05CA9FB0-3E3E-4B36-BF41-0E3A5CAA8CD8} (Office Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://download.micr.../OGAControl.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {9D190AE6-C81E-4039-8061-978EBAD10073} (F-Secure Online Scanner 3.0) - http://support.f-sec...m/ols/fscax.cab
O16 - DPF: {C7DB51B4-BCF7-4923-8874-7F1A0DC92277} (Office Update Installation Engine) - http://office.micros...ntent/opuc4.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.m...ash/swflash.cab
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgrapp.8.1.0178.00.dll
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgrapp.8.1.0178.00.dll
O18 - Protocol: mso-offdap - {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL
O18 - Protocol: mso-offdap11 - {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\OWC11.DLL
O18 - Filter: text/xml - {807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O23 - Service: Notebook Manager Service (anbmService) - OSA Technologies Inc. - C:\Acer\eManager\anbmServ.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Memeo (BMUService) - Tanagra, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Tanagra\Memeo\MemeoService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe

--
End of file - 8848 bytes

-- HijackThis Fixed Entries (C:\DOCUME~1\Midori\Desktop\backups\) --------------

backup-20080420-192522-998 O2 - BHO: (no name) - {6F45AEA2-9C81-4832-8390-7134102B8DE5} - C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio Desktop\bin\WeatherStudio Desktop.dll (file missing)
backup-20080420-192522-509 O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FFDD804F-A7F8-4395-93D2-66A85DA2BDAB} - C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio348\bin\WeatherStudio348.dll (file missing)
backup-20080420-192522-289 O3 - Toolbar: WeatherStudio Toolbar - {15757333-2BCA-4B77-A807-D0955132F812} - C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio348\bin\WeatherStudio348.dll (file missing)
backup-20080420-192522-684 O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [kava] C:\WINDOWS\system32\kavo.exe

-- File Associations -----------------------------------------------------------

All associations okay.

-- Drivers: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled ---------------------

R1 UBHelper - c:\windows\system32\drivers\ubhelper.sys
R2 osaio - c:\windows\system32\drivers\osaio.sys <Not Verified; Avocent/OSA Technologies Inc.; Windows ® Server 2003 DDK driver>
R2 osanbm - c:\windows\system32\drivers\osanbm.sys <Not Verified; Windows ® 2000 DDK provider; OSA int15 Driver>
R3 NTIDrvr (Upper Class Filter Driver) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntidrvr.sys <Not Verified; NewTech Infosystems, Inc.; >
R3 pfc (Padus ASPI Shell) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\pfc.sys <Not Verified; Padus, Inc.; Padus® ASPI Shell>
R3 RMSPPPOE (WAN Miniport (PPP over Ethernet Protocol)) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\rmspppoe.sys <Not Verified; Robert Schlabbach; PPP over Ethernet Protocol>
R4 int15.sys - c:\acer\empowering technology\erecovery\int15.sys

-- Services: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled --------------------

R2 anbmService (Notebook Manager Service) - c:\acer\emanager\anbmserv.exe <Not Verified; OSA Technologies Inc.; Acer eManager for Notebook>
R2 Apple Mobile Device - "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\bin\applemobiledeviceservice.exe" <Not Verified; Apple, Inc.; Apple Mobile Device Service>
R3 ServiceLayer - "c:\program files\pc connectivity solution\servicelayer.exe" <Not Verified; Nokia.; PC Connectivity Solution>

S3 BMUService (Memeo) - "c:\program files\tanagra\memeo\memeoservice.exe" <Not Verified; Tanagra, Inc.; Memeo>

-- Device Manager: Disabled ----------------------------------------------------

Class GUID: {EEC5AD98-8080-425F-922A-DABF3DE3F69A}
Description: Nokia Windows Portable Device Driver
Device ID: ROOT\WPD\0000
Manufacturer: Nokia
Name: Nokia 6280
PNP Device ID: ROOT\WPD\0000
Service: WUDFRd

Class GUID: {EEC5AD98-8080-425F-922A-DABF3DE3F69A}
Description: Nokia 6280
Device ID: ROOT\WPD\0001
Manufacturer: Nokia
Name: Nokia 6280
PNP Device ID: ROOT\WPD\0001
Service: WUDFRd

-- Files created between 2008-03-24 and 2008-04-24 -----------------------------

2008-04-24 12:38:53 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\PTDD Group
2008-04-23 21:43:22 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.025
2008-04-23 18:46:42 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.024
2008-04-22 20:32:24 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.023
2008-04-21 20:44:19 68096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
2008-04-21 20:44:19 49152 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\VFind.exe
2008-04-21 20:44:19 212480 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swxcacls.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Extended Configurator ACLists>
2008-04-21 20:44:19 136704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swsc.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Service Controller>
2008-04-21 20:44:19 161792 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swreg.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Registry Editor>
2008-04-21 20:44:19 98816 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
2008-04-21 20:44:19 80412 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
2008-04-21 20:44:19 73728 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\fdsv.exe <Not Verified; Smallfrogs Studio; >
2008-04-21 14:40:24 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.022
2008-04-19 14:29:20 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Scoot\Application Data\MySpace
2008-04-19 09:51:48 34304 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RASPPPOE.EXE <Not Verified; Robert Schlabbach; PPP over Ethernet Protocol>
2008-04-19 09:51:48 38912 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RASPPPOE.DLL <Not Verified; Robert Schlabbach; PPP over Ethernet Protocol>
2008-04-19 09:51:48 31232 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RMSPPPOE.SYS <Not Verified; Robert Schlabbach; PPP over Ethernet Protocol>
2008-04-19 00:42:29 4956 --a------ C:\xp_drive_association_fix.reg
2008-04-15 01:53:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Programador de Modem
2008-04-10 11:04:04 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.021
2008-03-27 12:03:36 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.020
2008-03-25 19:27:50 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.019
2008-03-24 21:28:14 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Scoot\Phone Browser
2008-03-24 19:57:16 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.018

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-04-13 19:32:30 4194441 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Application Data\sdi.db
2008-03-16 18:26:00 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET
2008-03-07 18:28:38 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Application Data\T-DSL SpeedManager

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"LaunchApp"="Alaunch" []
"SynTPLpr"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [07/10/2004 23:44]
"SynTPEnh"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [07/10/2004 23:43]
"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE" [23/02/2005 18:13 C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE]
"AGRSMMSG"="AGRSMMSG.exe" [07/10/2004 19:50 C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe]
"SiSPower"="SiSPower.dll" [25/02/2005 19:35 C:\WINDOWS\system32\SiSPower.dll]
"SiS Windows KeyHook"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\keyhook.exe" [04/03/2005 13:13]
"PCMService"="C:\Program Files\Arcade\PCMService.exe" [09/03/2005 18:59]
"LManager"="C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE" [12/10/2005 15:16]
"eRecoveryService"="C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Monitor.exe" [16/11/2005 16:54]
"Symantec NetDriver Monitor"="C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe" []
"RegistryMechanic"="" []
"CreativeTaskScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTSched.exe" [09/01/2006 05:43]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe" [12/07/2007 04:00]
"AVG7_CC"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" [17/04/2008 21:37]
"NeroFilterCheck"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe" [09/07/2001 13:50]
"PCSuiteTrayApplication"="C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe" [18/06/2007 15:10]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [10/01/2008 15:27]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [15/01/2008 03:22]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [04/08/2004 05:00]
"MySpaceIM"="C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe" [01/02/2008 17:32]

[HKEY_USERS\.default\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"MySpaceIM"=C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe
"Nokia.PCSync"=C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog

C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Memeo Launcher.lnk - C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{A494DB30-07BB-4D2A-A0BF-C60EC2593731}\_ABB6D16E06554E04B5B5D9DD97EFB09A.exe [04/09/2007 16:31:33]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Utility Tray.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sistray.exe [04/01/2005 16:52:52]
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [29/05/2006 21:39:24]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"DisableRegistryTools"=0 (0x0)
"HideLegacyLogonScripts"=0 (0x0)
"HideLogoffScripts"=0 (0x0)
"RunLogonScriptSync"=1 (0x1)
"RunStartupScriptSync"=1 (0x1)
"HideStartupScripts"=0 (0x0)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\C]
AutoRun\command- vt6e.cmd
explore\Command- vt6e.cmd
open\Command- vt6e.cmd

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\D]
AutoRun\command- vt6e.cmd
explore\Command- vt6e.cmd
open\Command- vt6e.cmd

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\F]
AutoRun\command- F:\ab.cmd
explore\Command- F:\ab.cmd
open\Command- F:\ab.cmd

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\G]
AutoRun\command- G:\ab.cmd
explore\Command- G:\ab.cmd
open\Command- G:\ab.cmd

*Newly Created Service* - INT15.SYS

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-04-24 13:53:42 ------------

EXTRA.TXT

Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (build 2600) SP 2.0
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: Mobile AMD Sempron™ Processor 3100+
Percentage of Memory in Use: 58%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 446.48 MiB / 183.94 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 1055.18 MiB / 695.9 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1913.85 MiB

C: is Fixed (FAT32) - 35.55 GiB total, 7.7 GiB free.
D: is Fixed (FAT32) - 36.03 GiB total, 35.66 GiB free.
E: is CDROM (CDFS)
G: is Fixed (Unformatted) - 0 GiB total, 0 GiB free.

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - HTS541080G9AT00 - 74.53 GiB - 3 partitions
\PARTITION0 - Unknown - 2.93 GiB
\PARTITION1 (bootable) - Unknown - 35.56 GiB - C:
\PARTITION2 - Unknown - 36.04 GiB - D:

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2 - WDC WD25 00JS-00NCB1 USB Device - 232.89 GiB - 1 partition
\PARTITION0 - Unknown - 232.88 GiB - G:

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is scheduled to auto-install.
Windows Internal Firewall is enabled.

FirstRunDisabled is set.

AV: AVG 7.5.524 v7.5.524 (Grisoft)

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Soulseek\\slsk.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Soulseek\\slsk.exe:*:Enabled:SoulSeek"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe:*:Enabled:avginet.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe:*:Enabled:avgamsvr.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe:*:Enabled:avgcc.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgemc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\eMule\\Incoming\\eMule_PRO_Ultra3_0.48a_new\\emule.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\eMule\\Incoming\\eMule_PRO_Ultra3_0.48a_new\\emule.exe:*:Enabled:eMule"
"C:\\Program Files\\Nokia\\Nokia Software Updater\\nsu_ui_client.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Nokia\\Nokia Software Updater\\nsu_ui_client.exe:*:Enabled:Nokia Software Updater"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Nokia\\Service Layer\\A\\nsl_host_process.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Nokia\\Service Layer\\A\\nsl_host_process.exe:*:Enabled:Nokia Service Layer Host Process "
"C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\usmt\\migwiz.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\usmt\\migwiz.exe:*:Disabled:Files and Settings Transfer Wizard"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\eMule\\eMule.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\eMule\\eMule.exe:*:Enabled:eMule Plus"
"C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\FIREFOX.EXE"="C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\FIREFOX.EXE:*:Enabled:Firefox"
"C:\\Program Files\\MySpace\\IM\\MySpaceIM.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MySpace\\IM\\MySpaceIM.exe:*:Enabled:MySpaceIM"
"C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Application Data
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CLIENTNAME=Console
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=TAKIS
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\Midori
LOGONSERVER=\\TAKIS
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem;C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem;;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MUVEET~1\030625;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MUVEET~1\030625
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 44 Stepping 2, AuthenticAMD
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=2c02
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
SESSIONNAME=Console
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Midori\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Midori\LOCALS~1\Temp
USERDOMAIN=TAKIS
USERNAME=Midori
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Midori
windir=C:\WINDOWS

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

Midori (admin)
Scoot (admin)
Administrator (new local, admin)

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
--> C:\Program Files\DivX\ConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
--> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Acer Inc.\Acer English Online Help Creator\Uninst.isu"
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{005577AA-346F-4176-A4EE-609D2B1EEC4A}\setup.exe"
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5A0210B5-BCF6-48C7-8316-E731C6C47940}\setup.exe"
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9A51C2E0-BC9B-11D5-AE91-444553540000}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E06E4F4E-72D6-4497-BFFD-BCB43077C2F4}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{63A317D0-60A6-43FC-848A-9FE4A53B29CE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{88B1984E-36F0-47B8-B8DC-728966807A9C}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A82F10CB-18B5-4EAC-AEF2-FA49CD565626}\setup.exe" -l0x9
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E5ABA5FD-EE3D-4F15-895D-B32321E6C96B}\setup.exe" -l0x9
--> rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Acer eManager for Notebook --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{827289F5-B44F-4E49-9993-840741585A62}
Ad-Aware SE Personal --> C:\PROGRA~1\LAVASOFT\AD-AWA~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\LAVASOFT\AD-AWA~1\INSTALL.LOG
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9b.exe -uninstallDelete
Adobe Flash Player Plugin --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 --> C:\WINDOWS\ISUNINST.EXE -f"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Uninst.dll"
Adobe Reader 6.0 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-000000000001}
Agere Systems AC'97 Modem --> agrsmdel
Ahead InCD EasyWrite Reader --> C:\WINDOWS\unmrw.exe /UNINSTALL
Apple Mobile Device Support --> MsiExec.exe /I{D8AB8F0C-CEEB-4A29-8EF5-219B064813F4}
Apple Software Update --> MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
Arcade 3.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}\Setup.exe" -uninstall
AVG 7.5 --> C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 --> C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Uninstall.exe
Canon S330 --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\CNMCP45.EXE -@C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\BJPrinter\CNMWINDOWS\Canon S330 Installer\Inst\DeIsL1.isu" -pCanon S330-c"C:\BJPrinter\CNMWINDOWS\Canon S330 Installer\Inst\bjinst.dll
CleanUp! --> C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\uninstall.exe
Creative Live! Cam Vista IM Driver (1.00.07.0401) --> C:\WINDOWS\CtDrvIns.exe -uninstall -script VF0260.uns -unsext NT -plugin V0260Pin.dll -pluginres CtCamPin.crl
Creative Live! Cam Vista IM User's Guide (English) --> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Creative\Creative Live! Cam Vista IM\Creative Live! Cam Vista IM User's Guide\English\CTManual.isu"
Creative Software AutoUpdate --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{88B1984E-36F0-47B8-B8DC-728966807A9C}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 /remove
Creative System Information --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{63A317D0-60A6-43FC-848A-9FE4A53B29CE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
Creative WebCam Center --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E5ABA5FD-EE3D-4F15-895D-B32321E6C96B}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
DivX Codec --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Content Uploader --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXContentUploaderUninstall.exe /CUPLOADER
DivX Converter --> C:\Program Files\DivX\ConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
DVD Shrink 3.2 --> "C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe"
eMule Plus 1.2c --> "C:\Program Files\eMule\unins000.exe"
Google Earth --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3DE5E7D4-7B88-403C-A3FD-2017A8240C5B}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
HijackThis 1.99.1 --> C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Desktop\HijackThis.exe /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
InqScribe 2.0.4 --> "C:\Program Files\InqScribe\unins000.exe"
IrfanView (remove only) --> C:\Program Files\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe
iTunes --> MsiExec.exe /I{B85C4D19-6CEB-48CF-BD98-C887AC8C6F94}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150110}
Java™ 6 Update 2 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}
Launch Manager --> C:\WINDOWS\UnInst32.exe QtZgAcer.UNI
Memeo --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\10\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{A494DB30-07BB-4D2A-A0BF-C60EC2593731}
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Ediįão 2003 --> MsiExec.exe /I{90110416-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01005$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable --> MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer --> MsiExec.exe /X{43DCF766-6838-4F9A-8C91-D92DA586DFA8}
MotionDV STUDIO --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{3DD87F15-8FD3-4EA7-8BBC-FD0D914ECD90} /l1033 UNINSTALL
Mozilla Firefox (2.0.0.14) --> C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSN --> C:\Program Files\MSN\MsnInstaller\msninst.exe /Action:ARP
MySpaceIM --> C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\Uninstall.exe
Nero 6 --> C:\Program Files\Ahead\nero\uninstall\UNNERO.exe /UNINSTALL
Nero Media Player --> C:\WINDOWS\UNNMP.exe /UNINSTALL
NeroVision Express 2 --> C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroVision.exe /UNINSTALL
Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver --> MsiExec.exe /X{11964613-805F-432D-A12B-169554B793E7}
Nokia PC Suite --> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Installations\{A982E6CC-9F0D-4948-9B18-BDFD55DE4A72}\Nokia_PC_Suite_6_84_10_3_eng_web.exe
Nokia PC Suite --> MsiExec.exe /I{A982E6CC-9F0D-4948-9B18-BDFD55DE4A72}
Nokia Software Updater --> MsiExec.exe /X{57CEA991-6F11-4E7E-B67C-2F02168CED6B}
NTI Backup NOW! 4 --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{69CC0647-7F98-4358-AAB6-4F65C0705400} /l1033 BUN4
NTI CD & DVD-Maker Gold --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{5242A858-AD61-4130-92D4-BDF5087CE562} /l1033 CDM7
Panda ActiveScan --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\ASUninst.exe Panda ActiveScan
PC Connectivity Solution --> MsiExec.exe /I{99A40651-0BC2-4095-8F9A-A40FAB224FEF}
PowerProducer --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B7A0CE06-068E-11D6-97FD-0050BACBF861}\setup.EXE" -uninstall
PTDD Partition Table Doctor 3.5 Demo --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{28D2E6ED-923C-404A-A1EA-A1E4CC814646}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
QuickTime --> MsiExec.exe /I{6EC874C2-F950-4B7E-A5B7-B1066D6B74AA}
RealPlayer --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Realtek AC'97 Audio --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FB08F381-6533-4108-B7DD-039E11FBC27E}\setup.exe" REMOVE
Registry Mechanic 6.0 --> "C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe"
SiS 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver --> C:\WINDOWS\SiS\900\Uninst.exe
SiS VGA Utilities --> Rundll32 SiSInst.dll,Uninstall VGA,R,oem7.inf
SiSAGP driver --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DC226AC9-0314-496C-BE6A-B6A132628466}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Skype 2.5 --> "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\unins000.exe"
SModem 1.0 --> "C:\Program Files\Programador de Modem\unins000.exe"
SoulSeek Client 156c --> "C:\Program Files\Soulseek\uninstall.exe"
Super Mp3 Converter 4.0 --> "C:\Program Files\Admiresoft\Super Mp3 Converter\unins000.exe"
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver --> rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
WeatherStudio Toolbar and Desktop --> C:\Program Files\WeatherStudio348\WeatherStudio348Uninstall.exe
Windows Driver Package - Nokia (WUDFRd) WPD (06/01/2007 6.84.33.0) --> C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\pccswpddri_044C8712DB44F83D9DE6C376991EE9254E0A69E4\pccswpddriver.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (02/15/2007 3.1) --> C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\pccs_bluet_8B37DC72918CCD58A6EC20373AF6242B037A293B\pccs_bluetooth.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (02/15/2007 3.1) --> C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\pccs_bluet_F12A08B6F776984A95553486F64C541356F86E38\pccs_bluetooth.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (05/24/2007 6.84.0.1) --> C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\nokbtmdm_5E1541AFF1E1EA3554CE566743CCAD323ED1C108\nokbtmdm.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (08/03/2007 6.84.0.2) --> C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\nokbtmdm_1EB5F2E6F54A6BEDE9F436D1BA5D830FC71739BE\nokbtmdm.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (08/08/2007 3.3) --> C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\pccs_bluet_32E2E448B53EE5B28E074D88802D0BAF984038DA\pccs_bluetooth.inf
Windows Live Messenger --> MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WinRAR archiver --> C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
XP Codec Pack --> C:\Program Files\XP Codec Pack\Uninstall.exe

-- Application Event Log -------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type2213 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/24/2008 00:49:01 PM
Event ID/Source: 1002 / Application Hang
Event Description:
Hanging application nero.exe, version 6.3.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Event Record #/Type2212 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/23/2008 10:33:14 PM
Event Description:
Hanging application MySpaceIM.exe, version 1.0.754.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Event Record #/Type2205 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/23/2008 09:59:35 PM
Event Description:
Hanging application MySpaceIM.exe, version 1.0.754.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Event Record #/Type2185 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/23/2008 07:22:17 PM
Event Description:
Hanging application nero.exe, version 6.3.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Event Record #/Type2184 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/23/2008 07:20:35 PM
Event Description:

-- Security Event Log ----------------------------------------------------------

No Errors/Warnings found.

-- System Event Log ------------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type42075 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/24/2008 01:53:34 PM
Event ID/Source: 7 / Disk
Event Description:
The device, \Device\Harddisk2\D, has a bad block.

Event Record #/Type42074 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/24/2008 01:53:32 PM
Event Description:

Event Record #/Type42073 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/24/2008 01:53:30 PM
Event Description:

Event Record #/Type42072 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/24/2008 01:53:28 PM
Event Description:

Event Record #/Type42071 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 04/24/2008 01:53:26 PM
Event Description:

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-04-24 13:53:42 ------------

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Hello dtakehana,

We still have several infections to correct, hopefully within one post. Regarding your question, this is not likely to be a malware issue. Sounds like your hard-drive is on its way out, but I'd suggest referring to the Hardware forum, where the experts will help you diagnose your issues.

Step1 : Registry and File deletion

1. Please open Notepad
  • Click Start , then Run
  • Type notepad .exe in the Run Box.

2. Now copy/paste the entire content of the codebox below into the Notepad window:

File::
F:\ab.cmd
G:\ab.cmd

Registry::
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\C]
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\D]
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\F]
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\G]

3. Save the above as CFScript.txt

4. Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as depicted in the animation below. This will start ComboFix again.

Posted Image

5. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), please post the ComboFix.txt log.

In your next reply, please include the ComboFix log as well as a new DSS log (it will only produce the main.txt log this time).

Regards

Tal

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi there Tal,
Sorry about that, but Iīm away until the 10th of May. Nevertheless, Iīll perform the things you advised me as soon as I get back home.
Thanks a lot & speak soon. :)

Diana

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi there Tal, hope all is well! :)
Iīm back. I just did what you suggested in your last post, so hereīs the Combofix and the DSS reports:

COMBOFIX

ComboFix 08-05-07.1 - Midori 2008-05-09 12:49:09.2 - FAT32x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.120 [GMT -3:00]
Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
Command switches used :: C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Desktop\CFScript.txt
* Created a new restore point

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

FILE ::
G:\ab.cmd

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-04-09 to 2008-05-09 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-04-24 15:44 . 2008-04-24 15:44 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\DiskInternals
2008-04-24 13:50 . 2008-04-24 13:50 <DIR> d-------- C:\Deckard
2008-04-24 12:38 . 2008-04-24 12:38 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\PTDD Group
2008-04-23 21:43 . 2008-04-23 21:43 <DIR> d--hs---- C:\FOUND.025
2008-04-23 18:46 . 2008-04-23 18:46 <DIR> d--hs---- C:\FOUND.024
2008-04-22 20:32 . 2008-04-22 20:32 <DIR> d--hs---- C:\FOUND.023
2008-04-21 20:36 . 2008-04-21 20:36 <DIR> d-------- C:\_OTMoveIt
2008-04-21 18:04 . 2008-04-21 18:04 8,192 --a------ C:\graph.grf
2008-04-21 14:40 . 2008-04-21 14:40 <DIR> d--hs---- C:\FOUND.022
2008-04-19 14:29 . 2008-04-19 14:29 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Scoot\Application Data\MySpace
2008-04-19 09:51 . 2002-06-10 00:09 38,912 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RASPPPOE.DLL
2008-04-19 09:51 . 2002-06-10 00:09 34,304 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RASPPPOE.EXE
2008-04-19 09:51 . 2002-06-10 00:09 31,232 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RMSPPPOE.SYS
2008-04-19 00:42 . 2007-04-21 16:36 4,956 --a------ C:\xp_drive_association_fix.reg
2008-04-18 18:02 . 2004-08-04 00:56 116,224 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxwiadr.dll
2008-04-18 18:02 . 2001-08-17 22:37 99,865 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xlog.exe
2008-04-18 18:02 . 2001-08-17 22:37 27,648 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxftplt.exe
2008-04-18 18:02 . 2001-08-17 22:36 23,040 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxwbtmp.dll
2008-04-18 18:02 . 2001-08-17 22:36 17,408 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxscnui.dll
2008-04-18 18:02 . 2001-08-17 22:37 4,608 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxflnch.exe
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2001-08-17 13:28 771,581 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winacisa.sys
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2004-08-03 22:31 154,624 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wlluc48.sys
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2001-08-17 22:36 87,040 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wiafbdrv.dll
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2001-08-17 22:36 53,760 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wiamsmud.dll
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2001-08-17 12:12 34,890 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wlandrv2.sys
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2004-08-03 22:29 19,455 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wvchntxx.sys
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2001-08-17 12:11 16,970 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xem336n5.sys
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2004-08-03 22:29 12,063 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wsiintxx.sys
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2004-08-03 23:07 8,832 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wmiacpi.sys
2008-04-18 18:01 . 2004-08-04 00:56 8,192 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wshirda.dll
2008-04-18 17:59 . 2001-08-17 13:28 794,654 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1801.sys
2008-04-18 17:58 . 2001-08-17 22:36 525,568 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridxp.dll
2008-04-18 17:57 . 2001-08-17 14:56 440,576 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridkb.dll
2008-04-18 17:56 . 2001-08-17 14:56 172,768 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\t2r4disp.dll
2008-04-18 17:55 . 2001-08-17 12:18 285,760 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stlnata.sys
2008-04-18 17:54 . 2004-08-04 05:00 404,990 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\slntamr.sys
2008-04-18 17:53 . 2001-08-17 22:36 386,560 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sgiul50.dll
2008-04-18 17:52 . 2001-08-17 22:36 495,616 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sblfx.dll
2008-04-18 17:51 . 2004-08-04 00:56 397,056 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3gnb.dll
2008-04-18 17:50 . 2001-08-17 13:28 899,146 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\r2mdkxga.sys
2008-04-18 17:49 . 2004-08-04 00:56 259,328 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\perm3dd.dll
2008-04-18 17:48 . 2001-08-17 14:05 351,616 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovcodek2.sys
2008-04-18 17:47 . 2004-08-04 00:56 4,274,816 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nv4_disp.dll
2008-04-18 17:46 . 2004-08-04 00:56 1,737,856 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mtxparhd.dll
2008-04-18 17:45 . 2001-08-17 12:50 320,384 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mgaum.sys
2008-04-18 17:44 . 2001-08-17 13:28 802,683 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ltsm.sys
2008-04-18 17:43 . 2001-08-17 22:36 242,176 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kdsusd.dll
2008-04-18 17:42 . 2001-08-17 22:36 372,824 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\iconf32.dll
2008-04-18 17:41 . 2004-08-04 05:00 1,041,536 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsfdpsp2.sys
2008-04-18 17:40 . 2001-08-17 13:28 907,456 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hcf_msft.sys
2008-04-18 17:39 . 2001-08-17 14:56 1,733,120 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\g400d.dll
2008-04-18 17:38 . 2001-08-17 12:17 629,952 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eqn.sys
2008-04-18 17:37 . 2001-08-17 13:28 634,134 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el656ct5.sys
2008-04-18 17:36 . 2001-08-17 12:14 952,007 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\diwan.sys
2008-04-18 17:35 . 2001-08-17 12:13 980,034 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cicap.sys
2008-04-18 17:34 . 2001-08-17 13:28 871,388 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bcmdm.sys
2008-04-18 17:33 . 2004-08-04 00:56 1,888,992 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ati3duag.dll
2008-04-18 17:32 . 2001-08-17 13:28 762,780 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\3cwmcru.sys
2008-04-18 17:27 . 2001-08-17 14:56 66,048 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3legacy.dll
2008-04-15 01:54 . 2002-11-12 11:01 748,544 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\alcaudsl.sys
2008-04-15 01:54 . 2002-11-12 11:01 36,048 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\alcan5ln.sys
2008-04-15 01:54 . 2002-11-12 11:01 5,607 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\stci.dll
2008-04-15 01:54 . 2002-11-12 11:01 5,312 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\alcawh.sys
2008-04-15 01:54 . 2002-11-12 11:01 4,000 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\alcacr.sys
2008-04-15 01:53 . 2008-04-15 01:53 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Programador de Modem
2008-04-10 15:06 . 2008-04-10 15:07 50 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
2008-04-10 11:04 . 2008-04-10 11:04 <DIR> d--hs---- C:\FOUND.021

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2008-03-19 09:47 1,845,248 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32k.sys
2008-03-19 09:47 1,845,248 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\win32k.sys
2008-03-16 21:26 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET
2008-03-01 21:36 3,591,680 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
2008-02-29 08:55 70,656 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe
2008-02-29 08:55 625,664 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\iexplore.exe
2008-02-22 10:00 13,824 ------w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ieudinit.exe
2008-02-20 06:51 282,624 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll
2008-02-20 06:51 282,624 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gdi32.dll
2008-02-20 05:32 45,568 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr.dll
2008-02-20 05:32 45,568 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dnsrslvr.dll
2008-02-20 05:32 148,992 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dnsapi.dll
2008-02-15 05:44 161,792 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ieakui.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( snapshot@2008-04-21_21.06.05.29 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
- 2008-04-22 00:03:08 2,048 --s-a-w C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
+ 2008-05-09 12:26:52 2,048 --s-a-w C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
+ 2008-05-09 15:19:22 25,214 ----a-r C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}\SC_Reader.exe
- 2008-04-18 14:04:50 53,838 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfc009.dat
+ 2008-04-22 04:11:08 54,682 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfc009.dat
- 2008-04-18 14:04:50 382,260 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfh009.dat
+ 2008-04-22 04:11:08 385,164 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfh009.dat
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\Back Me Up!]
@=

"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-04 05:00 15360]
"MySpaceIM"="C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe" [2008-02-01 17:32 8699904]

"LaunchApp"="Alaunch" []
"SynTPLpr"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [2004-10-07 23:44 98394]
"SynTPEnh"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2004-10-07 23:43 688218]
"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE" [2005-02-23 18:13 77824 C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE]
"AGRSMMSG"="AGRSMMSG.exe" [2004-10-07 19:50 88363 C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe]
"SiSPower"="SiSPower.dll" [2005-02-25 19:35 49152 C:\WINDOWS\system32\SiSPower.dll]
"SiS Windows KeyHook"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\keyhook.exe" [2005-03-04 13:13 32768]
"PCMService"="C:\Program Files\Arcade\PCMService.exe" [2005-03-09 18:59 49152]
"LManager"="C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE" [2005-10-12 15:16 315392]
"eRecoveryService"="C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Monitor.exe" [2005-11-16 16:54 385024]
"Symantec NetDriver Monitor"="C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe" [ ]
"RegistryMechanic"="" []
"CreativeTaskScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTSched.exe" [2006-01-09 05:43 53340]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe" [2007-07-12 04:00 132496]
"AVG7_CC"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" [2008-04-17 21:37 579584]
"NeroFilterCheck"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe" [2001-07-09 13:50 155648]
"PCSuiteTrayApplication"="C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe" [2007-06-18 15:10 271360]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2008-01-10 15:27 385024]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2008-01-15 03:22 267048]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"CTFMON.EXE"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE" [2004-08-04 05:00 15360]
"AVG7_Run"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe" [2007-12-18 03:37 219136]
"MySpaceIM"="C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe" [2008-02-01 17:32 8699904]
"Nokia.PCSync"="C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe" [2007-06-19 10:17 1241088]

Memeo Launcher.lnk - C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{A494DB30-07BB-4D2A-A0BF-C60EC2593731}\_ABB6D16E06554E04B5B5D9DD97EFB09A.exe [2007-09-04 16:31:33 208896]

Utility Tray.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sistray.exe [2005-01-04 16:52:52 331776]
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [2006-05-29 21:39:24 113664]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [2004-12-14 04:44:06 29696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"vidc.ffds"= ffdshow.ax
"VIDC.DVSD"= pdvcodec.dll

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Soulseek\\slsk.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgemc.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\eMule\\Incoming\\eMule_PRO_Ultra3_0.48a_new\\emule.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Nokia\\Nokia Software Updater\\nsu_ui_client.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Nokia\\Service Layer\\A\\nsl_host_process.exe"=
"C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\usmt\\migwiz.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\eMule\\eMule.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\FIREFOX.EXE"=
"C:\\Program Files\\MySpace\\IM\\MySpaceIM.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=

R2 int15.sys;int15.sys;C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\int15.sys [2005-01-13 14:46]
R2 osaio;osaio;C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\osaio.sys [2005-03-04 16:37]
R2 osanbm;osanbm;C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\osanbm.sys [2005-01-14 15:57]
R3 RMSPPPOE;WAN Miniport (PPP over Ethernet Protocol);C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RMSPPPOE.SYS [2002-06-10 00:09]
R3 SISNICXP;SiS PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver for NDIS51;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisnicxp.sys [2004-11-05 01:43]
S3 alcan5ln;Alcatel SpeedTouch™ USB ADSL RFC1483 Networking Driver (NDIS);C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alcan5ln.sys [2002-11-12 11:01]
S3 V0260VID;Live! Cam Vista IM;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\V0260Vid.sys [2006-04-01 18:16]

*Newly Created Service* - CATCHME

catchme 0.3.1353 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-05-09 12:51:50
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 FAT NTAPI

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

Completion time: 2008-05-09 12:52:29
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-05-09 15:52:26
ComboFix2.txt 2008-04-22 00:06:36

Pre-Run: 6,477,479,936 bytes free
Post-Run: 6,494,191,616 bytes free

199 --- E O F --- 2008-04-19 17:58:34

dtakehana

dtakehana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
AND THE DSS LOG GOES HERE: (PS. IīM ALSO POSTING THE HIJACKTHIS LOG PRODUCED WITH THE DSS SCAN, AS I WASNīT SURE IF I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THAT AS WELL...SORRY IF I SHOULDNīT!)

DSS LOG:

Run by Midori on 2008-05-09 12:59:13
Computer is in Normal Mode.

Percentage of Memory in Use: 79% (more than 75%).
Total Physical Memory: 447 MiB (512 MiB recommended).

-- HijackThis (run as Midori.exe) ----------------------------------------------

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:59:24, on 09/05/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16640)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\keyhook.exe
C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Desktop\dss.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Midori\Desktop\Midori.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.myspace.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eRecoveryService] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Monitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CreativeTaskScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTSched.exe" /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xportar para o Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Pesquisar - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} -
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {9D190AE6-C81E-4039-8061-978EBAD10073} (F-Secure Online Scanner 3.0) - http://support.f-sec...m/ols/fscax.cab
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_08) -
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.m...ash/swflash.cab
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Notebook Manager Service (anbmService) - OSA Technologies Inc. - C:\Acer\eManager\anbmServ.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Memeo (BMUService) - Tanagra, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Tanagra\Memeo\MemeoService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe

-- Files created between 2008-04-09 and 2008-05-09 -----------------------------

2008-05-09 12:48:19 68096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
2008-05-09 12:48:19 49152 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\VFind.exe
2008-05-09 12:48:19 212480 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swxcacls.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Extended Configurator ACLists>
2008-05-09 12:48:19 136704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swsc.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Service Controller>
2008-05-09 12:48:19 161792 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\swreg.exe <Not Verified; SteelWerX; SteelWerX Registry Editor>
2008-05-09 12:48:19 98816 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
2008-05-09 12:48:19 80412 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
2008-05-09 12:48:19 73728 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\fdsv.exe <Not Verified; Smallfrogs Studio; >
2008-05-09 09:33:44 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Scoot\Application Data\Adobe
2008-04-24 15:44:45 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\DiskInternals
2008-04-24 12:38:53 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\PTDD Group
2008-04-23 21:43:22 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.025
2008-04-23 18:46:42 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.024
2008-04-22 20:32:24 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.023
2008-04-21 14:40:24 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.022
2008-04-19 14:29:20 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Scoot\Application Data\MySpace
2008-04-19 09:51:48 34304 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RASPPPOE.EXE <Not Verified; Robert Schlabbach; PPP over Ethernet Protocol>
2008-04-19 09:51:48 38912 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RASPPPOE.DLL <Not Verified; Robert Schlabbach; PPP over Ethernet Protocol>
2008-04-19 09:51:48 31232 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RMSPPPOE.SYS <Not Verified; Robert Schlabbach; PPP over Ethernet Protocol>
2008-04-19 00:42:29 4956 --a------ C:\xp_drive_association_fix.reg
2008-04-15 01:53:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Programador de Modem
2008-04-10 11:04:04 0 d--hs---- C:\FOUND.021

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-04-13 19:32:30 4194441 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Application Data\sdi.db
2008-03-16 18:26:00 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

"LaunchApp"="Alaunch" []
"SynTPLpr"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [07/10/2004 23:44]
"SynTPEnh"="C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [07/10/2004 23:43]
"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE" [23/02/2005 18:13 C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE]
"AGRSMMSG"="AGRSMMSG.exe" [07/10/2004 19:50 C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe]
"SiSPower"="SiSPower.dll" [25/02/2005 19:35 C:\WINDOWS\system32\SiSPower.dll]
"SiS Windows KeyHook"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\keyhook.exe" [04/03/2005 13:13]
"PCMService"="C:\Program Files\Arcade\PCMService.exe" [09/03/2005 18:59]
"LManager"="C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE" [12/10/2005 15:16]
"eRecoveryService"="C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Monitor.exe" [16/11/2005 16:54]
"Symantec NetDriver Monitor"="C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe" []
"RegistryMechanic"="" []
"CreativeTaskScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTSched.exe" [09/01/2006 05:43]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe" [12/07/2007 04:00]
"AVG7_CC"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" [17/04/2008 21:37]
"NeroFilterCheck"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe" [09/07/2001 13:50]
"PCSuiteTrayApplication"="C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe" [18/06/2007 15:10]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [10/01/2008 15:27]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [15/01/2008 03:22]

"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [04/08/2004 05:00]
"MySpaceIM"="C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe" [01/02/2008 17:32]

[HKEY_USERS\.default\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"MySpaceIM"=C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe
"Nokia.PCSync"=C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog

Memeo Launcher.lnk - C:\Documents and Settings\Midori\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{A494DB30-07BB-4D2A-A0BF-C60EC2593731}\_ABB6D16E06554E04B5B5D9DD97EFB09A.exe [04/09/2007 16:31:33]

Utility Tray.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sistray.exe [04/01/2005 16:52:52]
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [29/05/2006 21:39:24]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [14/12/2004 04:44:06]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]

*Newly Created Service* - CATCHME

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-05-09 12:59:44 ------------

********************************************************************************
********************************************************************************

HIJACKTHIS:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 13:11:21, on 09/05/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16640)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\keyhook.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-3310748691-3143099335-3978563678-1008\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User 'Scoot')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O9 - Extra button: Pesquisar - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_08) -
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe

--
End of file - 7711 bytes