Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MOHPA

• Please log in to reply

sauske515

sauske515

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I bought MOHPA i tryed installing the game it would crash when i clicked on install. i called EA they told me its that the game has the anti-copying software on it and that my drive is a DVD CD RW. the game will not allow me to install it because it has a certain software on it they told me to call dell to resovle the issue then dell told me to call EA to solve the issue i have no idea what to do? :tazz: Please help any one ? any one out there ?

Edited by sauske515, 25 April 2005 - 06:58 PM.

Advertisements

sauske515

sauske515

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
any body pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ???????????? i hope somebody helps me out lol its 39.90 for dell software tech support ????????

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
do you have a dvd burner on the system? I would install a second cd/dvd drive to avoid these issues. no way to circumvent the problem.

Starjax

szmig

szmig

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey sauske, did you sort your prob?
If you didnt have you tried uninstalling the dvd/copying sortware on your system?
Then uninstall the game, defrag you computer, then reinstall the game(make sure your are off-line, disable firewall & virus sortware).
Like starjax says, you could fit a new DVD rom, they are quite cheap at the moment.

Edited by szmig, 02 May 2005 - 09:14 AM.