I found that HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Ndisuio was set to 4. I changed it to 1, restarted the computer and everything was good there.
You should join GeekU!
OK, next thing to do is to remove any other tools and the logs they have produced. Should you ever get infected again, you would need to download new versions.
Now I'm not sure if you can install protective software with the company computer, but here's some good anti spyware:
- SpywareBlaster to help prevent spyware from installing in the first place. A tutorial can be found here.
- SpywareGuard to catch and block spyware before it can execute. A tutorial can be found here.
- IESpy-Ad to block access to malicious websites so you cannot be redirected to them from an infected site or email. A tutorial can be found here.
- Spybot Search & Destroy a powerful tool which can "search and destroy" nasties that make it onto your system. Now with an Immunize section that will help prevent future infections. A tutorial can be found here.
- AdAware another very powerful tool which searches and kills nasties that infect your system. A tutorial can be found here. AdAware and Spybot Search & Destroy compliment each other very well.
Note: If you find your system slows down after installing any of these, just uninstall it, or disable it from running at startup.
I will keep this log open for the next couple of days, so if you have any further problems post another reply here.
OK, all the best, and stay safe!