Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Satisfied yet Confused HELP

• Please log in to reply

cathudog

cathudog

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
How about a card reader combo with floppy takes up only one drive space and the WD160 or 250 YS drives are for heady duty cycles and 5 year warranty have 3 in my one system with a Centurion Case t05. I also have a Antec P-182 which is a god case and a SLK3800 Antec another good case. Nice system you have spec'ed out good luck with your build. I used the Samsung SATA optical drive model S203 N with light scribe they seen to be faster than the S203 without light scribe and quitter.

Advertisements

haunted4life

haunted4life

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

How about a card reader combo with floppy takes up only one drive space and the WD160 or 250 YS drives are for heady duty cycles and 5 year warranty have 3 in my one system with a Centurion Case t05. I also have a Antec P-182 which is a god case and a SLK3800 Antec another good case. Nice system you have spec'ed out good luck with your build. I used the Samsung SATA optical drive model S203 N with light scribe they seen to be faster than the S203 without light scribe and quitter.

Yeah I will be going for a light scribe drive myself, doubt that I would be using the technology but anyways if ever I need to wouldn't be a bad option anyways. Thanks for the suggestion of the combo with floppy seems like a wonderful idea, so if i do lay my eyes on any rest assured i will be getting that. I dont see myself using a centurion or P182 simply cause they are more expensive and am yet to justify an Antec 900. Thanks a lot for your comments found it pretty useful :)