Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional

• Please log in to reply

AndrewC3

AndrewC3

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I'm trying to download Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional. My system already has it installed but would like to have a copy on hand. I went to Microsoft's web site to try to D/L it, and I get a message telling me I have it installed already. Can anyone direct me to how I can still D/L it? Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Dellica

Dellica

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
You can download it directly on the microsoft site right here but you'll most likely be asked to validate your copy if not so.

Goodluck!

AndrewC3

AndrewC3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hi Dellica. I did get to that page prior to posting my message, but wasn't sure because it states that the package is intended for IT professionals and developers downloading and installing on multiple computers on a network. I did D/L it though. Anyway, I just wanted to say - Thank you – for your reply.

Andrew