Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trend Micro Online Scan

• Please log in to reply

shinebindi

shinebindi

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Since I've had my new laptop with Windows Vista, I have been using the Trend Micro Online Housecall 6.6 version scan to get rid of all of my spyware and malware.
Last week I went to do the online scan and got an error that said:

An internal server error occured!
Problem Description:

If you see this page, an unusual problem occured that stops the server from processing your request. More information about the problem can be seen inside the server logs.

If this result is permanent, please contact the server support team to get the problem solved.

I've tried updating my Java...
I thought it could have been some server error with the website..
it's still not working.

I don't really know what to do now.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.