* Save it to your desktop.
* Double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, right click on OTMoveIt2.exe and select Run as an Administrator).
* Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\8d538988-50a3-4b76-b9b2-8d0bbc469acc C:\WINNT\system32\oaocara.exe
* Return to OTMoveIt2. Right click in the Paste List of Files/Folders to Move window (under the Yellow bar) and choose Paste.
* Click the red Moveit! button.
* A log of files and folders moved will be created in the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date and Time (mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log). Please open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
* Close OTMoveIt2.
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
Good job. Your log is clean.
To help prevent future spyware infections, read the Anti-Spyware Tutorial and use the tools provided.
Are there any problems now? If none, go to Start->Run, copy/paste in combofix /u and hit OK to remove it. You should be set to go.