Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problems with internet browsing (esp. with photos)

• Please log in to reply

paysismom

paysismom

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
hi there,

I need help regarding internet browsing. It started a few days ago, I've been having trouble surfing websites with lots of images, (ex. www.friendster.com), can't upload pictures to friendster and also, sending emails with attachments on it, whether it's a 50kb file or a 5mb file, I tried it via gmail and yahoo, still the same problem. My son can't play most of the games in www.nickjr.com and www.cartoonnetwork.com (which he's been playing before). Firefox and IE6, both are having the same problem. BUT when I do the speedtest, my speed is averaging 900+kbps!

Checked with spybot search & destroy, adaware and kaspersky. all clean. what could be the problem?

paysismom

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Contact your internet service provider.