Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wmp 11 dissapears

• Please log in to reply

4uz

4uz

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
one % of the time i tap on to play video media player pops up with error box ' it can't play video.i close player and page.try another video but player won't even pop up.it dissapears.i have to reboot to get it to work again' then it's ok.

Advertisements

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Your probably missing some video codecs that play videos. I suggest you go to www.divx.com and download their divx video codec. It may come bundled with their player but just deselect the install of their player during the software setup on your pc. All videos should work fine after that!

:)

And sorry nobody answered you quick enough. It's a shame nobody knows much about video and audio here at geekstogo.com. I'm thinking of becoming a moderator to this audio and video thread if I can be a possible candidate.

Edited by superstar, 01 May 2008 - 01:22 PM.

4uz

4uz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
thanks for the tip i nstalled the codec everything works fine now. i'll be closing this thread.

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
No problems I'm glad to help! Have fun watching your videos!