Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Freeze and shut down,restart alone

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ochh God! Please i ben presenting a very annoing problem with my new PC. I bought this 1 week ago and i`m still getting crazy trying to resolve the problem.
I start up normally,then suddenly the machine gets freeze with a red incomplete pixelated line at the left of the monitor.I have to reset it and start normally again.Then working with her for about an hour and prfff she shut down and restart alone without any message.
After a week trying to resolve if is the heat, i have like 4 fan in my case.All of them working perfectly.I check drivers,all of them are updated.I check taking the memory Ram out and back again,check all the cables if they are where they suppose to be.
Now yesterday after 3 or 4 hours of use(yeahh i though a miracle happen) the machine makes a strange sound and restart alone again..then start to do that every 5 minutes. I turn it off and wait untill afternoon and working with her again she continue with this rare problem.
This morning and start up this message appears..

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : 01DA43A8 BCP2 : 000000FF BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 80531B92 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1 error signature
C:\DOCUME~1\++++++\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERb081.dir00\sysdata.xml technical error
I went to the Microsoft page but it says is something about hardware or sofware conflict.

Please somebody help me..i am finally having the machine i always wanted and i can`t use it???
Thanks for any help!! :)

System (optional): Windows XP Pro 2002 Service Pack 2
Asus M2A-VM AMD Atlhon™ 64 Processor
3200+ 2.0 1.0GB ram
Evga GE force 8800 graphic card
Creative Sound Blaster X fi sound card
Western Digital 80G SATA DVD/CD ATA
Power Supply 500 Cool Blaster
Acer 22` LCD monitor

Edited by shadowfox28, 21 April 2008 - 07:51 AM.