loading error comes up when i turn on computer [CLOSED]
Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:51 PM
Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:15 AM
2. Double-click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
3. When finished, it will produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply.
Do not click on combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.
Download HijackThis at http://www.greyknigh.../HijackThis.exe Create a folder at C:\HJT and move HijackThis.exe there. Double-click on the program to run it.
1. If it gives you an intro screen, just choose Do a system scan and save a logfile.
2. If you don't get the intro screen, just hit Scan and then click on Save log.
3. Post the hijackthis.log file here. Do not fix anything in HijackThis since they may be harmless.
Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:17 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users