Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not sure whats wrong. [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
ehh if its possible for you to keep assisting me that would be great.
Well this is the only game i play that loads a server, so i couldnt tell you about any others.
i just dont see a reason for it to reboot as it never did before.

Advertisements

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Try contacting the game server's webmaster first to see if they have an issue on their end. Sometimes it's just a coincidence but you never know :)

We should have this discussion in another board regardless if it's not malware related anymore. Since it's only affecting this game, there is a high chance that it's a separate issue.

I will try to assist you in the new topic but others may/will help as well as it's not a one on one support in the other boards. It usually applies to the Malware Removal board since it requires more attention and detail in the fixes.

In the mean time, create a new topic in the Windows board and post the link to it here. I will drop by and take a look. Also in that topic, post the event log (see below):

Go to Start->Run and type in eventvwr.msc and hit OK.

What we're looking for are the Errors from the System and Application viewers. You'll see something like this: Application Error...

Locate the ones with a big red X that say error. Double click to open it. Hit the Tablet (Says Copy to Clipboard if you hover mouse over it) and then CTRL+V to paste the info into the post. Give us like 5 of the last errors found.

I will close this topic once you post back with the link.

SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
http://www.geekstogo...me-t195997.html

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.