Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Unable to open link/website after clicking it on IE

• Please log in to reply

xiaotle

xiaotle

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi, i have a problem here. When i click on a certain link in internet explorer, it would not open in a new tab/windows. This only happen in certain link but not all. However, this does not happen when i use Netscape. I suspect a IE settings problem and search for it but still unable to resolve. Even when i turn off the pop up blocker, it still won't work.
For example:

Please click http://www.akdjflkjd.com to access to the website.
So, when i click the underline website, it won't open at all or direct to the website. This happen only in certain link.

Can you lend me a hand and help me. Tx!

p.s. I'm using IE 7

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Please post the actual URL you are having problems with, not one made up as an example.
We need to establish if the actaul website is causing this behaviour rather than any of your settings.

If you didn't make it up, I can tell you no such web address exists. Hence your problem.

Edited by pip22, 24 April 2008 - 03:51 AM.

xiaotle

xiaotle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
ok, but there are a number of link i'm not able to access. This is one of it:

http://www.pda4x.com...o...&aid=118687

This link is to download a software. Tx!