Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WiiMotes

• Please log in to reply

J_Mac

J_Mac

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
I Was Just Wondering Does Anyone Here Use Those Nintendo WiiMotes With Their Pc's? I Know I Have They Are Great Fun When U Tweak Them Properly In Specific With Emulators For Example The Project 64 Emulator Which Is An Emulator Of The Old Nintendo 64. They Are Great Fun And Make A Game More Enjoyable Especially Some Of The Old Favourites Like Mario Kart And James Bond: GoldenEye. Well I Just Wanted To Know If Anyone Else Does This And What Else U Can Do With A Wiimote And Ur Pc :)

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i'll see if i can find the link...there's a guy who controls a giant fire display with a wiimote....it's basically a bunch of propane torches hooked to solenoid valves and such....he also made one that was controlled with a DDR pad....the video for that one was priceless....this dufus in one of those giant shiny fire suits with the big face shield (like steel workers wear) dancing on a DDR pad with flames shooting up all around him