Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Screen turns Blank

• Please log in to reply

cosmiqeddie

cosmiqeddie

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
hi, i've been facing some serious problem during gameplay recently, which never happen before for my desktop.
Recently i just installed an online game, Cabal Online (Singapore), and started whacking the monster inside. But everytime, my screen suddenly turns blank and there is nothing i can do but to press the reset button. I had never faced this problem before playing games like Warcraft3, Bioshock, Crysis, Call of Duty3 n so on, all in 1440x900 resolution with all high game details.
This is my whole desktop spec is :
-Core 2 Quad Q6600
-Asus P5N-D motherboard
-OCZ DDR800 2x1gb ram
-XFX GeForce 9600GT
-Windows XP SP2(32bit)
I've tried installed the lastest graphic driver from the XFX official web, and i even tested with the forceware released by Guru3d, but sadly all these cant solve my problem. I've also updated my windows through microsoft website.
1 last thing, the game Cabal Online runs together with a game guard called Xtrap which the company use prevent hacks, and i've gone through their forum and cant find any solution either. so im wondering is there any solution for this? hopefully someone can help me out

Advertisements