i stumped google =( ptshyprl.dll<----? [RESOLVED]
Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:28 PM
Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:31 PM
again thanks for the help harry
Edited by Snowblind, 28 April 2008 - 10:25 PM.
Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:40 AM
- Unzip it to a folder on your desktop, close all windows, and run RootAlyzer.exe
- Click Ok to the two prompts and let the program run it's Quick Scan automatically, this should only take a few seconds
- Click the Deep Scan tab, check all the boxes and click Ok. Let the scan run un-interrupted, it will take a few minutes.
- When it is finished scanning, a Log tab will appear at the top, click that. Highlight all the text, right-click on it and press Copy.
- Paste that information back here by pressing Ctrl + V, or right-click and press Paste. Also mention if you had any problems.
Lets see what that digs up
Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:10 PM
Sad to say unintsalling ie8 led to the demise of my desktop OS.
after uninstalling ie8 i tried to install ie7 and it wouldnt let me, said i had a new version of ie and it would not install.
i deleted all traces of ie8 and ie7 and downloaded fresh from Microsoft, after install of ie7 i got a error with iertutil.dll so i rebooted and had no luck with windows after that.
it kept tellin me that iertutil.dll error and couldnt load explorer.
after tryin to get a replacement iertutil.dll from one of my other xp pro machine and many error messages with windows trying to get it on that machine i have decided to throw in the towel and reformat.
i believe that what ever it was had attached itself to ie and wasnt gonna let it go till after i deleted it from the program files.
anyway THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP HARRY !!!!!
Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:07 PM
I am going to look into a couple of more things, just for my information.
If there is any help needed with the reformat, we have an area for that.
Anything else we can do just give a call
Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:41 AM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users