Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HJT LOG ( IMPORTANT and URGENT )

• Please log in to reply

epokii

epokii

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi!
I'm having a BIG problem with my computer... I've runed every scans i could have run and did all that kind of things, but i can't solve my problem. Basically when i leave a game/application that can use fullscreen or non fullscreen ( but mainly happens with fullscreen ) The screen becomes like the computer is not responding, not showing entire images of all things, and just parts of it, so it senses that it can't no more load completly the things i run :S It's strange and hard to explain... I think u couldn't understand, coz it's even harder to explan in english. Whatever, here is my HJT log, so that u could help me solving this problem and puting my computer in the highest perfomance it can have.

Waiting for ur help to solve all the possible problems that my computer can have. Tks :)

P.S If u need any further information/logs or something like that just ask for it :)

Edited by Rorschach112, 27 April 2008 - 05:29 AM.
No logs here

Advertisements

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts
Hi there,

Unfortunatly your log will not get the attention it deserves here.

I suggest you head over to the malware forums. Read this thread first.
Following what is outlined there you will get rid of at least the majority of your malware problems.
If the problem still persists post a Hijack this log in this forum for the experts to analyze.
If it has been 3 days and you haven't received help, post in the waiting room and someone will get to you.

Just a heads up ... replying to your own thread will likely make you wait LONGER as it makes you appear to be receiving help already.

epokii

epokii

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
ok, i posted there first, but they said it didn't sound as a malware problem, so they said to post here in the windows section, read this : http://www.geekstogo...NT-t196233.html x]

I just copy-pasted my post in the malware section, but I shouldn't post the hijackthis log, just the text, and that is what i'm going to do now lol xD

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
When greyknight17 gives you the all clear then come back here and let the tech people help you

epokii

epokii

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi! greyknight17 said it's all clear of malware ( http://www.geekstogo...29#entry1224729 ), so i suppose u guys could help me, tks :)
If u need more infos just ask here for it.

Edited by epokii, 28 April 2008 - 10:04 AM.

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
If I understand correctly then It's possible that your video driver or video card are faulty. Please do the following:

1: If you have two video connections at the back of your computer one an add-on, the other integrated into the motherboard, then move the monitor cable from the first connection to the next and see what happens.

2: If you don't have another connection or if the second connection works well, reinstall the driver for your add-on video card.

3: If that doesn't work then it's possible that your add-on video card needs replacement.

4: Before you do any hardware change run a memory test. download from the link in my list, below, Microsoft Memory diagnostic tool. Follow the instructions, create a bootable CD and run the test for about 30 minutes. See if there are any errors.

5: Write down the specs of your hardware. I am especially interested in memory size and power supply unit output (in watt).