Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Generic Malware TROJAN Detected (PANDA ACTIVESCAN) [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

MEGALENE11

MEGALENE11

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Please excuse me for calling you "DEAN". I thought I saw that somewhere. Your name is BARON; is that correct? At least that showed up on your Paypal site.

I'm having problems trying to DONATE $25.00 USD to you, since your site is showing only EUROS (E). I removed Paypal many years ago. i want to use my MC. Your Site did not accept my DONATION.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Richard

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
No problem :)

You can call me Mark, or Scratch(thats what some people call me here ! )

Not sure why it didn't accept it. You don't need to worry about making a donation though, we are happy to do this for free. Just tell your friends about us if they ever have PC trouble !

They should be able to fix your Pogo problem in the Windows XP forum, just tell them I sent you over

Any other questions for me ?

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.