Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Philips Freevents X59/ Twinhead H12Y Notebook

• Please log in to reply

Mike de Jong

Mike de Jong

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

Does anybody out there know how to open up the case of the H12Y? I need to get at the DC jack socket which has come adrift, so I can't plug the DC in to charge the battery. I've removed all the screws from the bottom of the case, and removed the base plate, but this is as far as I can go. ANYBODY ANY IDEAS??

Advertisements

allan kay

allan kay

• Pip
  • 1 posts

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

Does anybody out there know how to open up the case of the H12Y? I need to get at the DC jack socket which has come adrift, so I can't plug the DC in to charge the battery. I've removed all the screws from the bottom of the case, and removed the base plate, but this is as far as I can go. ANYBODY ANY IDEAS??

Hi,
I have got exactly the same problem - did you find a solution?
Thanks

Nik18s

Nik18s

• Pip
  • 2 posts

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

I also got the same problem. It stucks on the CD player side. It seems like there is any additional screw inside the CD player but without being able to switch it on and open the CD player is rathet impossible to verify this....Anyone has a better idea. Thanks very much.

deggitt

deggitt

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Hi, can't find any guide to disassemble. Perhaps this site can help.

http://notebookreunion.wordpress.com/