Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Essexboy is a Planetary Treasure - Thank You!

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I would like to thank GeekstoGo, specifically and especially Essexboy, for rescuing me from a catastrophic infestation of Jumbo Size Bundled Malpak that no one seems to have named yet, so I have decided to call it Lost.Golden.Bunny.Rabbit

Anyway, throughout this crisis, Essexboy's limitless patience and unfailing unflappability not only saved my new computer, but kept me as calm as anything could possibly have done.

It is a privilege to share a planet with him, with this astonishing little hotbed of kindness and generosity that is GeekstoGo.

Thank you all for existing, and for setting an example that we would all do well to follow, whether our areas of expertise lie in mouse-clicking or banjo-picking.

Essexboy - all of you - are a tangible reminder that whatever we have, somebody somewhere needs it!

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 69,963 posts
Shucks :) :) Thank you for your feedback that makes it all worth while

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,490 posts
A Planetary Treasure? High praise indeed. But well deserved. Incredible work as always Essexboy! :)