Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Essexboy is a Planetary Treasure - Thank You!

• Please log in to reply

MoonBloo

MoonBloo

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I would like to thank GeekstoGo, specifically and especially Essexboy, for rescuing me from a catastrophic infestation of Jumbo Size Bundled Malpak that no one seems to have named yet, so I have decided to call it Lost.Golden.Bunny.Rabbit

Anyway, throughout this crisis, Essexboy's limitless patience and unfailing unflappability not only saved my new computer, but kept me as calm as anything could possibly have done.

It is a privilege to share a planet with him, with this astonishing little hotbed of kindness and generosity that is GeekstoGo.

Thank you all for existing, and for setting an example that we would all do well to follow, whether our areas of expertise lie in mouse-clicking or banjo-picking.

Essexboy - all of you - are a tangible reminder that whatever we have, somebody somewhere needs it!

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Shucks :) :) Thank you for your feedback that makes it all worth while

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
A Planetary Treasure? High praise indeed. But well deserved. Incredible work as always Essexboy! :)