heres what i really want in it
1) a descent case
2) has to be acceptably noisy (parents threaten they will throw it out if its crazy loud and their no kidding)
3) I would prefer to go with Intel
4) 500 gig HD (not a priority though)
5) 8800 GT vcard (250$?)ive been hearing that some brands are alot better than others such as XFX..
7) Ill be willing to sacrifice some of other part for good cooling (not the 200-300$ kind though.. my budget is tight) (the reason for this is because my friend build a new PC and hes been having a [bleep] of a time with cooling, its constantly getting hot)
8) I am Canadian so any stores that are good in Mississauga region? (i was mostly going to buy from Tiger Direct ins tore, and I dont want to buy online because price cuts will probably equal out after shipping so theres no point)
So a friend gave me this build and i just wanted your opinions on it
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 Dual Core Processor LGA775 Conroe 3.0GHZ 1333FSB 4MB
Mobo: Gigabyte EP35-DS3R ATX LGA775 P35 1600OC FSB DDR2 1200OC 1PCI-E16 SATA RAID Sound GLAN Motherboard
RAM: Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X2048-6400C4 2GB 2X1GB PC2-6400 DDR2-800 CL 4-4-4-12 240PIN Dual Channel Memory
HD: http://www.ncix.com/...u... Digital WD
Case: NZXT LEXA Blackline ATX Case Black 4X5.25 2X3.5 5X3.5INT No PS Temp Display Window Front USB & Audio
PSU: Corsair HX520 CMPSU-520HX 520W ATX Triple 12V 40A Continuous 24PIN ATX Modular 120MM Power Supply
DVD: LG GSA-H55L DVD+RW 20X8X16 DVD-RW 20X6X16 DL 10X Lightscribe DVD Writer IDE 2MB Black OEM W/ SW
Cooling: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro LGA775 2500RPM 45CFM
V-Card: XFX GeForce 8800 GT Video Card - Alpha Dog Edition, FREE Company of Heroes PC Game, 512MB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0, SLI Ready, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, HDCP, Video Card
I dunno, the friend who helped me seemed to know what hes talking about but i wanted a second opinion? how is this build for a cheap gaming PC?
Any suggestions or modifications etc.? Any recommendations to stores in my area (GTA) which are cheaper than Tiger Direct?
Thanks in Advance