Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mozilla crash?

• Please log in to reply

melista

melista

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
My computer turned itself off during a session online (using firefox) and when it came back on, firefox had reverted back to the old skin, and all of my old bookmarks. Properties state that it is in safe mode and a reboot doesn't get it back running normally (which it should according to the mozilla site). The bookmarks and skin are from 2005, and in the control panel, when I look at installed programs, it says that the last time firefox was used was september 2005.
What the :)
I have no idea what has happened and cant seem to fix it based on the q & A on mozilla. Any help would be appreciated. The only recent thing I have done was downloaded the 2008 norton component, but I cant see how that would be a prob. However, I really have no idea, hence me coming to here... :)
Hope you can help
Cheers
Melissa

Advertisements