Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Blue Screen Error

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I'm playing at my laptop Lineage 2. A couple of days ago there was an update of the game something like extension called Hellbound. I updated the game and when i tried to run it my screen went blue and the pc rebooted. This was repeating every time i tried to run L2. Now the blue screen is gone but when im trying to run the game my pc reboots. Any suggestions? Also one time the game run with everything working great but i tried to restart cause my AV blocked it from using the internet and when i tried to run ti again my pc rebooted...... Help!!!

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts

I've never played Lineage 2 before but i'll try to help you or point you in the right direction at least.

First of all please turn off auto restart on error as this might give us a blue screen to work with.

Right click my computer > click properties > click advanced > click settings under startup and recovery > untick automatically restart on error > click ok > click apply and restart your PC.

If the PC blue screens note down the information and paste it with your next post.