Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Loss of Toolbar Icons

• Please log in to reply

LiaoGoren

LiaoGoren

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
OK, this is WEIRD!

Next to the clock, there are always the icons, you know the sound, yahoo, MSN all of those.

I downloaded a song, and well it was packed with viruses, but my AVG caught them before they could active.... however when i restarted the computer, thos icons are all GONE?

Whats even stranger, the little indeted box where those icons go, is still there... almost like the they are just invisable... its weird. Any help?

ALSO IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG FORUM MODS PLEASE MOVE TO CORRECT ONE THANKS!!

Advertisements

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Right click the task bar near the clock. choose "Customize Notification". See in the table that opens up idf the missing icons are there. If they are, choose one at a time and choose "Always Show" or "Hide when Inactive".