Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

Stamps.com

• Please log in to reply

EDMPublishers

EDMPublishers

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all!

I just downloaded and installed software from Stamps.com in order to print postage from my PC without having to go to the post-office.

When I open the software, I get the following "ipostage.exe" application errors:

1. "The instruction at "0x7e1e37b4" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written"."

2. The exception unknown source exception (0xc0150010) occurred in the application at location 0x7c943345.

Both application errors give me the option to "debug" or "terminate" the program.

If I "debug" by pressing cancel, the application just closes.

If I "terminate" on the first error message, the second comes up, and if I terminate the second, the application freezes.

If anyone can help me out could you shoot me an email? >> gsmith|at|edmpublishers.com << Thanks in advance!

- Geoff

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured