Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Video Card Problem

• Please log in to reply

Epsilon

Epsilon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Still getting bluescreens starting to think this isn't power supply related now, but the blue screen I got this time didn't go away. Was playing an online game and made a sound within the game and it went to blue screen and held the sound like buzz tone, but I managed to write down the full stop code.

*** STOP: 0x000000F4 (00000003, 0x8A84ECBD, 0x8A84EE24, 0x805D2970)

Beginning dump of physical memory.

Advertisements

fawoodward

fawoodward

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
What antivirus program are you using? Try disabling it and then run your game. Or even uninstall it if you have the install files to reinstall it.

Epsilon

Epsilon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I'm using avg free edition. Its all up to date like updated and everything.

fawoodward

fawoodward

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Try uninstalling or disabling it. Do you have anything like zone alarm installed? If so, disable that as well. Then see if you can run your game. Good luck.