Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Invison Free Forums

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

OvMike

OvMike

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello i need Help look at these forums I need to know how to make a table like they do with high council and wars won and lost and stuff it would be nice

http://forums.clan-j...view=getnewpost

Post A htlm code or something and also where would i put this?

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
No one is going to post that much code. This is provided by InvisionFree. You have to get your own forum and style it for how you want it to look. The forum is also hosted free by InvisionFree.

Ron

Edited by Major Payne, 03 May 2008 - 03:58 PM.

OvMike

OvMike

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i just need the table how hard is that i dont want all the [bleep] inside of it just the table code.....

lem.rar

lem.rar

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

i just need the table how hard is that i dont want all the [bleep] inside of it just the table code.....

Do you want the CSS also?

Edited by lem.rar, 04 May 2008 - 05:26 AM.

OvMike

OvMike

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
sorry not to sure what css is

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts

Bad attitude, old buddy. Letting you slide here instead of closing topic, but I will not provide help for you.

If you don't know what CSS is then you shouldn't be doing anything with code much less stealing code from someone else's forum. That's copyrighted material!

Ron

Edited by Major Payne, 04 May 2008 - 03:51 PM.

OvMike

OvMike

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
wow i dont want copyright all i want is the basic table just the code and for my attitude i really dont care rofl..

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts

...and for my attitude i really dont care rofl..

Closed

Ron