Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

WoW Closes When i Press a Key on my Keyboard!

• Please log in to reply

Jemmy

Jemmy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok ok!.. :)

Well... :)

This all Started today.. :)

When i Open WoW and PRESS any Key .. on my keyboard such as typing my user or pass.. it WILL Straight away Close!!!.. No Blue Screen or Black Sceen.

Dunno Why .. first time it happened to me.. and kept happening.. Ive Tried deleting THE What the W.T.F, Interface, Cache folders .. Still happens..

using Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT
Microsoft XP Service 2
512MB RAM <--- u need 1GB RAM for .. WoW.. But ive been playing WoW ages with 512MB and no
Difference.

Ok OK!!.. I remember this morning .. i went on Mozilla Firefox.. and i closed it .. then BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH CAME.. for some reason .. and crashed my comp..

Would that be something to do with WoW ?

S.O.S HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.. Ive Also Checked WoW Forums Many people have this problem but cant seem to Fix this.. out..

Edited by Jemmy, 04 May 2008 - 01:57 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
when you get a Blue screen of death, there is a stop code listed at the top, followed by a bunch of text. This code is what we need to obtain, if it happens again.

Have you run the WoW repair utiility (found in your wow install folder)?