@ Mr. admin
Obviously, I did not do my homework properly...
I thought WhyMe69 was referring to
ADS adware remover
so it seems I had to read better myself...
Although you were referring to losing a number of systems the past couple of years due to malware, complaining about the service from the store and even a changed homepage in your original posts, I might be wrong about you actually being infected...
I still believe there are more ways for you to walk regarding not getting infected in the first place.., but:I want to offer you my sincere apologies, WhyMe69
.., and thank you for
- Sticking with us here, at GeeksToGo!tm,
- Helping me in my GeekU education!
If you have updated the drivers or can't find any:
- What is the make / type of your laptop?
- What OS are you running?
- Did you try to turn off the touchpad all toghether?
- Do you have a recent system restore point from just before the problem first occured?
Good luck and again, sorry...