Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error Message when clicking on Control Panel->Printers and Other Ha

• Please log in to reply

dewunknown36

dewunknown36

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi, I recently installed a Logitech Dual Action USB Controller, and when I go to calibrate it through Control Panel->Printers and Other Hardware->Game Controllers, an error message pops up stating rundll32.exe- Application Error

The Instructon at "0x7c9111de" referenced memory at "0x00000080". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program.

I cannot get past this error. Recently, I had a spyware infection on teh computer, but the users in the malware forum helped me solve that. Before I was infected, I had this installed on my system and it worked no problem. However, since the infection, I cannot get the controller to work again. Every time I attempt, I get this error message. Help! Thanks.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Welcome to Geeks2Go!

If you installed any software supplied with the device, try removing and reinstalling it. It may just have been corrupted with the malware had, in which case it's unlikely to have repaired itself even when the malware was removed.