I have a virus TROJ_ADLOAD.TY [CLOSED]
Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:01 PM
Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:15 PM
Download avz4.zip from here
- Unzip it to your desktop to a folder named avz4
- Double click on AVZ.exe to run it.
- Run an update by clicking the Auto Update button on the Right of the Log window:
- Click Start to begin the update
- After the update, from the "File" menu, choose "Standard Scripts"
- Put a check next to item 2: Advanced System Investigation
- Click Execute selected scripts
- At the next prompt, click the OK button
- Let the scan run and click "OK" when the completion prompt pops up
- Now Close out of the Standard Scripts window, and exit AVZ
- Navigate to the avz4 folder and locate the folder LOG
- Inside the LOG folder you will find virusinfo_syscheck.htm and virusinfo_syscheck.zip
- Attach virusinfo_syscheck.htm to your next reply, along with a fresh HijackThis log
Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:18 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users