Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i think it's a virus!

• Please log in to reply

ryang96

ryang96

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
ok on my computer (not this one) i log on and my desktop wallpaper is diffrent(some kind of cloud things) and there is adds on the desktop, one is some redneck rollercoaster thing or something, another is wachovia, and another is a random add. also processes that i have no clue what they are start poping up and some processes just multiply, and multiply, i have over 150 rocesses running at the moment.
help i need to get on this computer.

Advertisements

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Hello ryang96,

This is the Serious Discussion forum, and is intended for this purpose only. To receive assistance with your malware problems, please visit the Malware Removal Forum. Be sure to read THIS topic before posting - this can get up to 70% of your issues fixed. If they are still not fixed, please follow the steps in the thread and post an HijackThis log for expert review.

After you've done this, someone will be along to help you in removing malware from your computer :)

Tal