So... I'll post a history of what happened. Hopefully that'll help.
- Downloaded something called "setup", from wmadirection.com.
- Tried to install, but soon after, found out that it has zlob. As there was no installation window, I didn't know what to do and tried to delete the file.
- File refused to be deleted, left it alone for a while.
- Download manager appears, saying the "setup" had not been installed properly. I clicked Cancel.
- Tried to delete file again, but "setup" disappeared.
- Computer slowed down. Programs froze. Restarted computer.
- Computer restarted, but now VERY slow. Nothing else noticeable.
- Ran virus scan. Nothing detected. Currently running spyware scan.
None of the files: nvctrl.exe, msmsgs.exe, hp[X].tmp, msvol.tlb, ncompat.tlb, RSA, Protect, vnp7s.net, zxserv0.com, and dumpserv.com appear. However, empty files dated back to 2007 and 2006 appear as RSA and Protect.