Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

needs cleaning

• Please log in to reply

tfnschool

tfnschool

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I turned on the computer, and I clicked on the IE page and I tried again and it would not pop up, I noticed there was a spybot on here and so I did the scan and fixed it, and than after that the IE opened twice...I tried to download HighJackThis, but it wont let me, is there another link I can use to download it, becuase I think this computer needs some cleaning.
read from you laterz ;) :tazz:

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
follow the link in my signature

tfnschool

tfnschool

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you for the link, I am not sure if I fully cleaned it....but I think it's running a bit faster than before. The only thing I haven't done yet was a virus scan, but I will do that also.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
you can certainly post a hijackthis log upon completing everything and have someone verify it.