Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Run Time Error

• Please log in to reply

Denisejm

Denisejm

• PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Hi,

I have Windows XP x64.

I just rebooted my pc and I received this runtime error. It's never happened before.

Would someone tell me now I can fix it?

Edited by Denisejm, 08 May 2008 - 02:04 PM.

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,065 posts
I don't have XP X64 but Ascentive looks to be some kind of internet accellerator. Check your Add/Remove programs for anything from Ascentive and uninstall it, see if that resolves the problem. If yes, you can then reinstall it.

Denisejm

Denisejm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Hi Z . . . thanks for responding

I deleted it from Add/Remove Programs because I didn't install it. It may be that it came with another program but I don't want anything in my pc that I didn't put in it myself. After uninstalling it, I stopped getting the Runtime Error messages when I reboot.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,065 posts
That's good to hear, thanks for letting me know.