Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Codec? Windows Media Player

• Please log in to reply

TLL

TLL

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Hey,

I've been workin on a video project for some time where i have audio then create text effects in swish then export em into premiere then exportin both the audio and the video. After exporting them sucessfully when i try to play it in windows media play classic when i tried in winamp it skips a lot of sound none you can see visuals.

Posted Image

I have K-lite Codec pack, i tried searchin on internet for codec's, but to be honest i dont know what im lookin for. I tried exportin it as .mov and .avi i need this for my final project in uni.. help me!

Advertisements

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
It may just be media player classic and winamp. Try using VLC: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
If it plays in that than it's just that mpc and winamp don't support it.