Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer: Problem: NO SPOOLER file

• Please log in to reply

Anele

Anele

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need a real computer Geek to help me with this problem. It's very complicated.

My computer caught virus and while cleaning my computer from virus with every antivirus I had and could find free online, I still had manually delete Spooler file because it was infected badly. Now, I can't print or add printer or anything because spooler file is missing now. I probably could fix it if i cand XP CD, but I don't. I bought my computer programed already. I don't know where and how I can download spooler (spoolerv.exe or something). Please help!

Please hep!

Edited by Anele, 09 May 2008 - 06:01 PM.

Advertisements

Jaft

Jaft

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am having the same problem with my spooler file. I had my computer cleaned recently and an internet issue fixed but now I cannot print because I do not have a spooler file and I do not have sound anymore. I need the print problem fixed right away. What do I do. I have a laptop with Windows XP as well but I do not know if I can just transfer the files I need from one to the other or if I can, what files I need and where to install them?