Ah.. Its great then.. by the way, your logs look clean to my eyes..
Now for some cleanup..
- Make sure you have an Internet Connection.
- Double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
- Click on the CleanUp! button
- A list of tool components used in the Cleanup of malware will be downloaded.
- If your Firewall or Real Time protection attempts to block OtMoveit2 to reach the Internet, please allow the application to do so.
- Click Yes to begin the Cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
- You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
Please Install/Update Sun JavaUpdating Java:
- Go to Start --> Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs.
- Search in the list for all previous installed versions of Java. (J2SE Runtime Environment.... )
- It should have next icon next to it:
- Select it and click Remove. This will uninstall the previous (outdated) version of Java.
- Then Download and install the newest version from here: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 6
Let's clean your Restore Points and set a new one:Reset and Re-enable your System Restore
to remove infected files that have been backed up by Windows. The files in System Restore are protected to prevent any programs from changing those files. This is the only way to clean these files: (You will lose all previous Restore Points which are likely to be infected)
To create a new Restore Point.
System Restore will now be active again
- On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
- Click Properties.
- Click the System Restore tab.
- Check Turn off System Restore.
- Click Apply, and then click OK. This will flush your old System Restore.
- Then please UNCHECK the Turn off System Restore.
- Click again on Apply, and then click OK. This will create a new Restore Point
If you are using Windows Vista, please go HERE
for tutorial on how to use, disable and enable System RestoreNEXT
I noticed that you already have:
consisting of your antivirus and antispyware
2. MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
as your antispyware
However, I haven't seen any third-party firewall in your logs.. Do you have any? If you don't, please install ONLY ONE
of these free and excellent firewal below:
After you install the third party firewall, please disable your Windows firewall. Please go to My Computer >> Control Panel >> Windows Firewall
and choose Off (not recommended)
option. Then please click Apply
And now, to help protect your computer in the future I would like to recommend you these following free programs. Please do remember to use only ONE
"Real-Time Protection" software for EACH
Antivirus, AntiSpyware and Firewall.
- SpywareBlaster 4.0 to help prevent spyware from installing in the first place.
- SpywareGuard to catch and block spyware before it can execute.
- IESpy-Ad to block access to malicious websites so you cannot be redirected to them from an infected site or email.
Lastly, to keep your operating system up to date please visit the link below monthly
To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this excellent article by Tony Klein: So how did I get infected in the first place?
Please also read an excellent article by miekiemoes :Help! My computer is slow!
And another excellent article by CastleCops Malware Prevention: Prevent Re-infectionPlease reply to this thread once more and tell us about the computer behaviour before we can close this thread
Have a safe and happy computing day!