Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Test Drive unlimited graphics issue

• Please log in to reply

hoopsman

hoopsman

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i dont know if you have heard of the site systemrequirementslab.com, but what it does is scan your pc and tell you if you can run games. now in this case, it was test drive unlimited. so i went on srl, and it told me i could pass the recommended specs. so i got test drive unlimited, and when i played it it was really, really choppy and lagged a lot. i was wondering if there was something i could do to make it run smooth, i have it at 1280x1024, with the detail level high and hdr on, because it said i could run it past recommended.
please let me know
hoopsman

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
turn down your graphic resolution to 1024x768 and that should help a lot.

hoopsman

hoopsman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
could i still keep it at high quality though? with hdr?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
yes. However, if the performance doesn't improve enough, then you will need to change that as well.