Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

no Video capture device found

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Guys,

I hope someone may be able to help me with this frustrating installation.

I bought a VideoMate Vista T750F Dual D/A PCI card today and I can't get it to work

I'm running Window XP SP3 and it all installed and software added, but when I click on the icon it opened with a message "No Video Capture Device Found, Please reinstall the driver again." This has been done, but I still get the same message. I have uploaded the new vesions from your website, but still no luck. It then comes up with a "Select Device window and there is nothing in the Video dropdown box, Audio lists the SB Audigy 2 ZS, nothing in the TV Live Mixer, Recording Mixer is wave and then the region which is set to Australia and Area Newcastle.
When I click on the FM icon a Warning window comes up stating "Cannot find VideoMate TV card with FM Tuner. Please verify that it is properly installed."
I click OK and then the program closes.
Under Device Manger - Sound, Video and Game Controllers... "KWorld TV7133 WDM Video Capture" is listed.
I hope you can help.

Video Device:
Audio Device: SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [D000]
- TV Mixer:
- Record Mixer:
- PCI Audio Enabled

OS Default Country: Australia
DirectX version: DirectX 9.0 or better installed
VGA: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, using VMR mode
VideoMate TV: 2, 3, 1, 8
VideoMate TV Hybrid: 1, 3, 6, 6
ComproDTV 4 Version: 4, 0, 0, 4

Analog TV Settings:
Country/Standard: Australia - PAL_B
Format: MPEG - II / 640 * 480
Quality: VBR = 6400 kbps / ABR = 224 kbps / AFreq = 44.1 KHz
Framerate: 29.97 fps
Performance: Average

Compro MPEG Encoder (for 2.x) Unknow unregistered
Compro MPEG Muxer (for 2.x) registered
Compro Audio Decoder (for 2.x) Unknow unregistered
Compro Video Decoder (for 2.x) registered
Compro MPEG-II Splitter (for 2.x) registered
Compro Scale Filter registered
Compro Dump Filter (TS) registered
Compro Source Filter (TS) registered
Compro MPEG2 Splitter registered
Compro Transform Filter registered
TSTransform registered
Compro Video Decoder registered
Compro Audio Decoder registered
Compro PSI Parser registered
Compro Stream Filter registered
Compro SnapShot registered
Compro Infinite Tee Filter registered
VampDeviceEnum Class registered

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have the same problem with that exact model card. I've tried everything from using different pci slots, reinstalling the drivers, using a non-shared IRQ etc and nothing works. I emailed support and after 3 days waiting for a reply they suggested removing the card and cleaning the gold contacts with a rubber eraser to see if that helped. Despite all my hardware being brand new I did try but it didn't help either. Based on everything I've tried and the fact that you seem to be the only person to have posted a similar experience I'm now pretty sure the card is just faulty. How did you end up resolving it, a new card?

Attached Thumbnails

• Compro.jpg

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have the same problem...I am not sure wats the cause of it all. I put my computer in hibernation mode and next thing I get that my card is lost! :) I tried reinstalling the drivers but it does not help...Any suggestions??? The first time it happened I reinstalled my video drivers as well as drivers for the card and it seemed to work fine but now its gone again!