Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

eek help please

• Please log in to reply

becs

becs

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys,

Fantastic forum i expect i will be here a lot. Unfortuantely i am not that great with tec things. I run an online shop and something happened to my email last night a customer sent me an email message from a wanadoo account it downloaded and just keeps downloding everything i click send and recive i it says incomming 2 of 21 and just does not down load anymore then it times out with this error code

No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

1. i dont know what to do
2.i thought it may be a virus on the other person computer and that the 21 is all that email but other people have sent me a few large files and they just cant come through.

I am stuck and confused can any one help please

Edited by becs, 13 May 2008 - 03:01 PM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Log into your email on the Wanadoo site and delete the emails it keeps downloading and the one that looks like its stuck. Should solve the problem. Download the attachments from here and then delete the mails so your client won't keep trying to download them.

becs

becs

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
sorry we dont have a wannado account this is coming from a customer straight into our inbox i have emailed them from another account to ask them to delte this email from thier outbox

not sure that will work though

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Log into the website of the people who provide your email and delete the stuck email. I read the original post wrong, my bad.