Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Messing around in photoshop . . .

• Please log in to reply

Connor D

Connor D

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
I'm just your average photoshop-messabouter, I would like to get better, but I can't be bothered yet with learning guitar, school, online forums etc etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Th-th-the thats all folks!

Connor

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
And your question for help is?

Ron

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
I think he just wanted to share. Pretty neat though. Never learned photoshop myself, just never got into it. Maybe one of these days...

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I'm sure it was a sharing thing, but it makes for unnecessary GTG email in the Inbox for those who subscribe to this forum to render assistance. The photos at least meet the TOU Guidelines although one came close to being too large.

Ron

Noto

Noto

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Either thats some real big toilet paper or a very small snake :)

Connor D

Connor D

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Sorry, didn't know there was a size limit, but now that I think I can remember something like 30mb? or 30kb?

I really am terribly sorry, and if it is that much of a nuisance I would be happy to help the board and wouldn't mind if you deleted the thread.

Also, is there a special forum for showing pics etc?

B'cause I don't want to be wasting the mods time when they could be helping people.

Cheers,
Connor

Noto

Noto

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Sorry, didn't know there was a size limit, but now that I think I can remember something like 30mb? or 30kb?

I really am terribly sorry, and if it is that much of a nuisance I would be happy to help the board and wouldn't mind if you deleted the thread.

Also, is there a special forum for showing pics etc?

B'cause I don't want to be wasting the mods time when they could be helping people.

Cheers,
Connor

It's not too large and I think your thread is just fine here.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Connor D,

From our TOU: Large images in the forums will be automatically resized, but please keep them less than 800x600 pixels.

Just as an FYI.

Also, the description for this forum is

Get creative! Graphic design, logos, photo editing, 3D modeling.

As it says to get creative, I think posting your pictures was fine. I assume that if anyone gave you feedback, you'd be happy to accept it, even if you didn't specifically ask for it, so I think this is an appropriate place to post.

Connor D

Connor D

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Thanks for the heads up Sari, and thanks all for the comments :)

Connor