Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Monitor / Video / Audio Problems

• Please log in to reply

RVP11

RVP11

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Basically, I re-installed Windows and have no drivers or devices for Audio, Video ect. I installed the Windows Service Pack 2 and once UI restarted the PC, the picture came back like this. A balloon asked if I wanted to sort the problem and I said yes, but nothing happened. I tried changing it in Control Panel > Display but the only option available for it was Color Quality: Lowest and Resolution: 640x800. It was fine before I installed the service pack.

Is there anyway you guys could point in the direction of correct drivers for everything I need to sort the problem of this? Anything I could download and post results on here that you give you a heads up of what I have, i.e EVEREST or whatever it's called?

Thanks.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to GTG:

Actually, the make and model of the system would be a nice start as well as the Belarc or Everest report as to the video/graphics.

Murray

RVP11

RVP11

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
What would be the easiest way for me to send you all the details for my PC. I know there's something I can download which will upload all my details to a website, I did it before but lost the site dry3.gif.

If you could point in the right direction of that, It'd show all my motherboard details and specs ect?

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
www.belarc.com

Everest

Everest is the better of the two.

Murray

RVP11

RVP11