Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

installation problem of sony ericsson pc suite and virtual disc

• Please log in to reply

Serialk

Serialk

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hello
when i tried to open sony ericsson pc suite it gave an error message and didn't load the program.So i tried to uninstall the pc suite but
again i got some 'fatal error' message.Then i removed the sony ericcsson pc suite folder from c:\program files and tried to install again.but it didnt install and gave me a message that the wizard was interrupted.i also scanned my pc with nod 32 and found 4 virus in c:\system and volume information and i deleted them too.i also tried to install virtual disc software but it didnt install either.I am attaching two sceenshots.pls help me solve it,otherwise i guess i have to reinstall xp.

thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• se_pc_suite.JPG
  • vd.JPG

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.