Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

antispyware Master

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
My computer has been infected with the download "MediaTubeCodec _ver1.725.4exe" apart from the pop-ups, Task manager has been disabled, I cannot use system restore, automatic updates is turned off, my browser, Firefox will not load nor will google and some sites like Geeks to go just hang after the main page has loaded so I cannot use any of the fixes on your site.
I have used AVG, Ad-aware, Spyhunter, Spybot and Bitdefender have also managed to run Smitfraudfix but my computer is still the same,
help. :)

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Please go over to the Malware Removal forum, read the Sticky Threads and follow the steps there

We cannot help you with malware problems in this forum